Philosophy & Mission
Hawaii Sports and Balance Center has been providing Kauai with quality physical therapy services since opening its doors in 2008. At Hawaii Sports and Balance Center, our goal is to help the people of Kauai recover from pain and disability, and to return to active lifestyles that they enjoy.
- We strive to promote wellness and injury prevention in the community.
- We customize our treatment programs based on proven techniques as well as evidence based practice to provide individualized care for the specific patient.
- We are committed and support ongoing professional education for our staff – many of our Physical Therapists have obtained additional certifications that require years of consistent dedication to complete.
- We believe in using a “hands-on” approach in combination with state of the art equipment consistent with current industry standards to provide the optimum environment for recovery.
- We believe strongly in complete access to care and making our services available to everyone through patient care and community service.
It is through this combination of clinical expertise, innovation, genuine caring and strong community reputation that make us the rehabilitation choice for Kauai.
We believe in a revolutionary approach to physical therapy consisting of three phases:
- Hands on manual therapy to restore normal joint and muscle activity
- Functional exercise and strengthening to mimic real life movements
- Promoting continued progress towards your goals utilizing aftercare exercise programs after normal insurance has been exhausted
Our facility and mobile platforms are properly equipped and staffed to give the best combination of aloha and modern medicine. For more information, Contact Us Today at Lihue, HI Center.